We only use the most specific rapid Drug Screens, which are 99.9% accurate.
DeSoto Drug Screening offers your drug screening solution with our rapid drug screens. Test results are available within minutes.
We do Company and Pre-Employment Drug Screens!
We use only the most accurate 10-panel rapid Drug Screens.
Specific Drugs Screened For with our 10-panel screening:
- Amphetamines and Methamphetamines
- Marijuana (THC)
- Opiates (hydrocodone/morphine)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
* We can order drug screening kits to test for specific drugs with advanced notice*
All tests are performed by our Licensed Doctor
Our professional medical assistants can help you determine the most appropriate test that is best for your particular situation. You can expect professional, courteous service in a clean collection facility. Best of all, the wait time is minimal — generally in under 15 minutes. You may schedule an appointment to ensure a minimal wait time, but it is not necessary.
- No Doctor’s Order Required
- No Insurance Required
- No Appointment Necessary
- 15 Minutes In & Out
- Professional and Convenient
- No Insurance? No Problem!®
- Reliable, Convenient & Accurate
- Fast Results
Why do we check for Adulterants?
- An Adulterant is used as a means to tamper with a urine sample. This fraudulence alters the properties of most drugs in urine and causes the test to read negative or inconclusive results.
- We use urinalysis cups with Adulterant and Temperature monitoring mechanisms to ensure the most accurate readings.
K2 Spice (Synthetic/Fake Marijuana)
- Do you suspect your teenager or employee is using drugs, yet their drug test comes back clean?
- Are you having a problem with increased safety incidents and are struggling to find the reason why?
- ‘Fake marijuana’ is a mix of organic plant materials mixed with dangerous synthetic compounds, including JWH–018 and JWH–073, and is commonly described as an herbal incense product. It is most commonly known as K2 or Spice, though it is also known by other street names that contain similar compounds.
- Synthetic cannabinoids are illegal. People use this substance to avoid positive, standard drug test results, and for the high they experience after ingestion.
- The synthetic drug compounds found in K2 act on the same receptors in the brain as natural marijuana (THC), yet have opposite symptoms such as aggressiveness, irritability and a fast heart rate. It is potentially more dangerous with several adverse side effects. The American Association of Poison Control Centers issued a warning about the dangers of synthetic marijuana products. Most importantly, these compounds are not detected in a standard drug test.
- DeSoto Drug Screening offers two drug screening options for synthetic cannabinoid use, both in a rapid or lab–based screen. Call DeSoto Drug Screening today to learn more.(662-890-6000).
Call for Affordable Pricing!
*Cost: $55 to come to your location